Friday, May 13, 2022

Are your life half completed?

Life is only half completed for most people

When I was young, I was a very curious person, and I asked "why" every day?

This is of course a good thing, and it will get a lot of encouragement.

But as we grow older, "why", it becomes a disaster.

 

When we were young, our "why" might be:

Why does the sun rise from the east?

Why are the flowers colourful?

Why does Santa Claus have to come in through the chimney?

Why haven't the aliens invaded the earth yet?

 

But when I grow up, the "why" I asked has changed unknowingly:

Why am I so ordinary?

Why does he make so much money?

Why is there no hope of being promoted this year?

Why did this stock lose money again?

 

So I kept asking "why" and found countless answers.

A lot of answers, but meaningless.

Most people will stop here, exactly half.

 

Don’t worry about “why”, but think about what to do next.

In fact, there is still a second half to it!

After "why", there should be "what to do next"!

 

What to do next?

 

Imagine you have a card in your hand,

See the card in your hand; don’t bother to worry about "Why is this card"!

 

You have two choices now, just choose what to do!

One is to dare to pursue your dream, no matter you succeed or fail, you will have no regrets.

The second choice is to accept and embrace your true self, calmly face the boring life and find meaning from there.

 

If I am destined to be ordinary, I don’t have to be depressed, I don’t have to feel sorry for myself, I don’t have to be like a child all day long asking, "why", "why" and "why"...

 

Please find a way out of life and live for yourself as soon as possible.

Life is not about right or wrong.

Life is a real experience. You don't have to know all the answers, but you have to walk the road by yourself.

 

If you have asked too much "why", but are getting lost.

It's time to practise the "what to do".

This is to live the complete life.


Read Also:

10 Rules to a Happy Life

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Life, Rely on Yourself

There's a saying: "Relying on mountains will make them collapse, relying on people will make you old. In the end, you realize you o...