Sunday, December 31, 2023

To the person I care about the most

To my family 

When I was young, I always felt that my parents were nagging and controlling too much; when I grew up, realized that only our parents are the ones who don’t ask for anything in return and desperately protect us. It is the love of my parents that makes me more firm on the way forward.

Dear parents, thank you for your careful upbringing and sheltering me from all worries. In the past, you were my biggest backer; in the future, I will be your best backer.

I want time to go slower, so that I can love you longer. It is my greatest wish that you are safe and sound ; my greatest peace of mind is that everything at home is safe. Remember to take good care of your body.

To my lover 

In my opinion, the most beautiful thing in the world is meeting the right you at the right time.

Along the way, we have had quarrels, misunderstandings, frictions, but fortunately, we have not given up on each other. We have experienced many things together, and finally we can be more considerate, tolerant, understanding, and successful with each other.

Thank you for making me believe that the world is worth it. Please also believe that no matter what kind of wind and rain you experience, I will stand firmly by your side. 

To my friend 

I am very happy to have you all by my side. We used to chat and sing together, cried and laughed together, and experienced the beauty and freshness together. Thank you for allowing me to be my truest self unscrupulously.

Dear friend, thank you for appearing in my life, giving me warmth and joy; thank you for doing your best to help me when I encounter difficulties.

Because of our busy schedule, we don't have many chances to get together often, but I believe that no matter how far away we are, we can't stop thinking about it in our hearts; no matter how busy the day is, it won't dilute the friendship between you and me. In the years to come, may we keep in touch and walk together warmly.

To myself 

You have cared about many people, but don't forget that you are the one who deserves to be loved.

In the face of difficulties, you know how to adjust your emotional state and live a more orderly life; in the face of failure, you are not discouraged and constantly update your cognition. thank myself, have experienced troughs and setbacks, but I treat the people around me more gently.

Dear self, thank you for all the kindness and beauty you bring to this world. Today, I also want to say to you: "You have worked hard!" From now on, don't forget to love yourself. There are infinite possibilities in the future, may your heart be full of hope, fearless and brave, go forward.

Read Also:

This year, thank myself

No comments:

Post a Comment

Being Kind to Yourself Starts with Not Getting Angry

Let's start with a question: Are you someone who easily gets angry? In life, many things can happen that go against our expectations, ...