Friday, August 4, 2023

How to spend the first salary meaningfully?

A girl in Hangzhou used her first salary to buy a mobile phone for her best friend" rushed into the hot search and caused heated discussions.

Netizens expressed that "this kind of girlfriends is really enviable", " please give me a dozen girlfriends like this". The girl expressed that she wanted to make her best friend happy for a lifetime, and would spoil her no matter what.

Of course, there are also different voices, such as "Why don't you buy it for your parents first?" and so on.


01 Salaries handed over to parents

This reminded me of how the first salary in my life was spent?

My first salary was very low, like only $800. I gave $500 to my mother and kept $300 to buy daily necessities.

At that time, I was young and my thoughts were simple. I just want to earn money and give it to my parents to subsidize the family. I want to help my parents save money for my younger brother to study.

Therefore, my first salary income is basically handed in in full, and the use was very simple. I didn't buy gifts for myself, my family or friends, I didn't do anything earth-shattering, and I didn't have any special meaning.

 

02 Buy a gift for someone you love

Although my younger brother is younger than me, he worked earlier than me.

My younger brother's first job was to work as an assembly line worker in a factory. After working hard for a month, my younger brother was very happy when it came time to get paid. He went to the factory very early that day.

When I went home in the afternoon, I brought back a watch and said it was for me. The dial and strap are both gold, delicate and beautiful, and I have liked gold since then.

The younger brother said that he had visited several watch shops and thought this one was the best.

I was so moved that I was about to cry. I was afraid that he would make a joke, so I suppressed my tears.

Since then, this watch has accompanied me throughout my youth, from going to school to working until now, I still keep it. This should be the most valuable of my assets, at least in my eyes.

 

03 How to spend the first salary

The first salary, no matter how much or how little, is a reward for our hard work when we first enter the workplace. Different people treat their first salary differently.

Some people have understood the difficulty of their parents, and began to learn to live on a budget, save a small part of their salary first, and use the rest to pay some fixed expenses, such as rent, water and electricity bills and so on. Some people will use their first salary to express their gratitude to those who have helped them, such as wrapping a red envelope for their parents, preparing a small gift for their mentor... In fact, it doesn’t matter what you give, what is important is the content contained in it.

There are also people who reward themselves with the first salary and experience the harvest after hard work. There is nothing wrong with this.

Make an appointment with friends for a dinner, buy home the lipstick that you have wanted for a long time, and send yourself a bouquet of flowers, watch a movie with your loved one, record your happiness in the day's account book, and set the next "small goal" by the way..

How does it make sense to get the first salary? There is no standard answer. But no matter how you arrange it, it is recommended to save money, learns to keep accounts, spend rationally, don't spend extravagantly, and leaves some living expenses for yourself while celebrating happily. Because I still have to live for the next month, I will rely on the saved wages.

Do you still remember the first time when you were paid your salary? How much did you spend? Do you have any good memories? 

Read Also:

Things you should never do

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life's Losses: More Than Just Financial Failures

Having an Extramarital Affair, Destroying the Family Extramarital affairs ruin families, shattering the sanctuary that family...