Friday, April 1, 2022

"Money" is the best gauge to judge a person

When you want to know a person, you can roughly tell what kind of person it is by looking at his attitude towards money.

People who have you in their mind will not care about the money spent on you.

People who don't have you in their minds will calculate everything. Not only do they not give you money, they also want to make some money from you. In the eyes of these people, money is more important than relationships!

And a person's attitude towards money reveals his character! Borrow money to see people's hearts, pay back to see character, make money to see humanity!

As the saying goes: See the true love in adversity, and if you want to know if the relationship between someone is good or bad, just borrow money to know.

I once had a colleague who was about to get married. He borrowed money from me when he was short of funds. At that time, my colleague said that he would return the money to me after the happy event.

But in the end the money was returned to me two years later and our relationship went sour.

When I haven’t lent him the money, I felt that this colleague was humble and had a good character, so I lent it to him. And after lending the money, I didn't chase him to return the money, only reminded twice.

I put myself in the shoes of my colleagues whom is still young without much savings and I only lent him my spare cash.

However, one day I heard about this colleague who borrowed money slandering me behind my back.

I was defamed and attacked by lending money to others, so I stopped doing it. I went to him to ask him for the money. He apologized and said that he would pay back the money as soon as possible.

Everyone may have helped others intentionally or unintentionally, or "thinking" that they have helped others, but not all people will appreciate you after helping, and some even become enemies because of their help.

Some people will not reciprocate while they receive assistance from others. We must know how to choose the ones who are nice to us and vice versa.

Read also:

Things I learnt from the past 10 years of work


No comments:

Post a Comment

Being Kind to Yourself Starts with Not Getting Angry

Let's start with a question: Are you someone who easily gets angry? In life, many things can happen that go against our expectations, ...